We ship to all United States addresses within the United States as serviced by UPS (United Parcel Service). Any "Free Shipping" promotions apply only to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Please contact us directly regarding other shipping arrangements.
APO & INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
We are unable to accommodate APO and International shipments at this time. We appreciate the service of our military and hope to provide this option in the future.
Local pickups are available from our Vernon or East Los Angeles facility. You must request this option upon placement of your order. We will contact you upon completion of the order to make arrangement.
For your convenience, we gladly accept Mastercard, Visa and Pay Pal through our online store shopping cart. If you prefer to pay by check or money order, please allow 7-10 to clear prior to shipment of product and allow additional leadtime for shipping. If you are sending a check or money order, please mail payment to:
Appleton's Custom Bars, Inc.
2105 E. 37th Street
Vernon, CA 90058
Sorry we cannot accept COD orders.
Shipment will be dependent upon stock availability. Because our fabrication and finishing is done in-house, we will have full control in the production of your order. We will contact you if a shipping leadtime will exceed 2 weeks. Most order should ship within 5 working days. UPS normal ship times apply (2-7 days). Expedited shipping is available upon request.
Our desire is for your complete satisfaction. Many issues can be avoided ahead of time.
- Please e-mail us with any questions or concerns before placing order.
- Please check the condition of the merchandise immediately upon receipt. Make sure it has NOT BEEN DAMAGED during shipment. Items shipped will be insured covering value of the product for any shipping damage. Specific time requirements in reporting and processing of claim will need to be handled in a timely manner according to shippers policies. Delays in reporting a problem may result in an invalid claim with shipper and exceed our 30 day return policy.
- NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES MADE AFTER 30 DAYS OF DELIVERED ITEMS.
- Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable unless product is determined to be defective or the incorrect item was shipped to you. Confirm the specifications of the item you are purchasing prior to ordering. Handlebars are not suitable for all styles of motorcycles, therefore, make sure you are ordering the appropriate bar for your year, model and motorcycle configuration.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee on all unused, stocked items returned. Or returned item can be applied towards exchange for a replacement item of equal or greater value. Please contact us <INSERT LINK TO CONTACT PAGE> for a RMA # prior to shipping. Any returned item must be received within our 30 day return policy period. Shipping and handling charges will be added to any replacement items.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ANY USED OR INSTALLED PARTS. ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please report any problems or issues with your order within 72 hours upon receipt of merchandise. We will not accept returns or exchanges after 30 days from delivery.
- We offer NO REFUNDS for lost, stolen or unreceived packages that have been scanned as delivered to the correct address. We are not responsible for merchandise that have been reported “delivered” by our shipping company.
RETURNS MUST INCLUDE:
- RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Invoice # or copy of invoice
- Explanation of reason for return
- Your contact information
Appleton’s Custom Bars, Inc.
2105 E. 37th Street
Vernon, CA 90058
25% fee applies to all cancelled orders. Please e-mail us with any questions or concerns before ordering.
Our goal is to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. Because our fabrication and finishing is done in-house, we will have full control in the production of your order. If your item is not in stock, we will schedule production to fulfill your order in a timely manner.
LOST OR UNRECEIVED SHIPMENTS
We rely upon our shipping providers. Packages are shipped without a required signature for delivery to the designated address provided. If you prefer to have a signature confirming delivery, you must request upon placement of your order. Once the shipping company scans the package as delivered, HandlebarsDirect.com and Appleton's Custom Bars, Inc. will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or unreceived packages.
Appleton’s Custom Bars, Inc. (ACB) provides a warranty of one year from the invoice date of our HandlebarsDirect.com online store purchases. If ACB determines an item to be defective, we maintain the option to replace, repair or refund the defective part as needed. ACB will reimburse original shipping charges to the customer once it is determined that the incorrect or defective item was originally shipped. ACB will ship replacement or repaired item at no charge the customer. If the returned item is not defective or the correct ordered item, the return shipping charges is the customer's responsibility. Arrangements for other issues to be determined and approved by ACB. Customer is required to inspect item before any labor or other charges associated are performed, as ACB will not be held responsible for any of these expenses incurred.
LIMITED CHROME WARRANTY
Appleton’s Custom Bars, Inc. (ACB) provides a limited chrome warranty of one year from the invoice date of our HandlebarsDirect.com online store purchases.
Proper care and maintenance of chrome plated items is typically dependant upon the customer to insure the continued appearance and durability of the finish. Readily available products are available for cleaning and offering protection to the finish. This is especially important for customers in climates where corrosive elements such as high humidity areas, beach or snow areas where exposure to salt spray present, as an example. Corrosion due to these elements, improper care in cleaning or use of corrosive chemicals is NOT COVERED by this warranty.
Conditions such as small flaws or light scratches does not reflect a defective finish and are NOT COVERED by this warranty. Please contact us if you should have any questions or concerns regarding the finish. Upon discussion, we can evaluate and determine eligibility of our warranty policy. ACB will not be responsible for any labor or other associated expenses incurred beyond the original purchase price of the item.
Appleton’s Custom Bars, Inc. (ACB) is a manufacturer of after-market motorcycle handlebars and is unable to oversee the installation of the bars purchased through the online store of HandlebarsDirect.com. CUSTOMER ASSUMES THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROPER INSTALLATION OF THESE PURCHASED ITEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPER SELECTION OF APPROPRIATE BAR, PROPER ATTACHMENT AND WIRING. It is strongly recommended that these functions be performed by a qualified, trained professional installer.
Effort has been made to ensure the information provided on this website is accurate and correct. We cannot guarantee that every piece of data is accurate at all times due to human error and/or input, changing business climates, world unrest, terrorist activities, natural disasters, or people who provide inaccurate information about products sold on this site. This site not intended to be the definitive source of accurate information. You are solely responsible for verifying the information on this site before you make your purchases.
Appleton’s Custom Bars, Inc. (ACB) will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. Our sole responsibility will only be the monetary value of the merchandise sold through HandlebarsDirect.com.
We will not be held responsible for inaccurate information, part numbers, specifications or model applications as noted on the website (we do take care of order problems for our customers that are based on wrong web site information). We are not obligated to sell at listed prices if there is an error. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.